Take a look at our past newsletters – lots of information and useful contacts.
- 14/08/2019 – Brief Summer Newsletter with some key September dates
- 20/06/2019 – Pre-Summer edition!
- 31/01/2019 – Our brand-new, revamped newsletter. Fresh and updated for 2019!
- 08/10/2017 – ☀👪 Our Midsummer Newsletter, Lots of Interesting happenings going on!
- 06/19/2017 – Getting ready for Summer!
- 05/17/2017 – Wow- It’s May already! Click and see what’s going on.
- 04/03/2017 – Events for your SEND child this April, Lots of fun things happening!
- 09/08/2016 – Hello Again!
- 02/24/2016 – Lots of great things coming up, Take a look!
- 12/17/2015 – Happy Christmas and New Year from WBPV!
- 11/18/2015 – Lots of great things happening in November!
- 10/14/2015 – West Berks Parent Voice – Our first newsletter! 😀
You need to login to view this content. Please Login. Not a Member? Join Us
Jen Jones from SENDiass will be discussing the best way to prepare for meetings with schools and professionals.
This month we have speakers coming along from West Berkshire Authority and Reading to talk about the Local Offer. Each Local Authority has it’s own Local Offer website that is full of local services and events information for Parent/Carers.
The Forum Steering Group meet once a month to organise the Forum events and meetings. Everyone is welcome to come along and find out more about the West Berks Parent Carer Forum.
Our fabulous Christmas party for all the family. Book your ticket on the registration link below. £5.00 per child to include, food drinks, a visit to Santa and a gift for each child. Wine & Chocolate tombola and Raffle too!