As a Forum we are involved in several projects which help to improve Local Services for all SEN families. As part of the Forum, we have our Steering Group, who are parent/carers who attend meetings on behalf of the Forum.
Below is some of our current work-streams for both meetings and projects. If you would like to become involved in any of the meetings we attend, or projects we are involved in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health – Planning together for great lives, effective and collaborative EHCP’s.
- Health- Mental Health School Teams Project Board
- Health/Local Authority – Berkshire West Joint Implementation Group (JIG)
- WB SEND Providers Meeting
- Multi-professional Meeting
We also hold regular Steering Group meetings for our members who like to become involved by attending meetings, helping at coffee mornings, organising events, etc.