Terms and Conditions of Use
The term “WBPCF” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is : The Rose Road Association
Bradbury Centre, 300 Aldermoor Road, Southampton, SO16 5NA. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
West Berkshire Parent Carer Forum complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. We are committed to protecting your information and will process information fairly and lawfully. We will keep your personal data confidential unless we are required to disclose it by law or regulation.
What we collect
We collect personal information about you when you complete forms or request services through our web site, for example, name, contact information including email address and post code, preferences and interests.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
If you have consented to receive marketing information, we use your information to keep you up to date with information, services, special offers/products that we feel may be of benefit to you. We understand that you do not want to be inundated with these types of communication and endeavour to keep them relevant, using the information we hold about you. If you no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, you have the right to stop it at any time by opting out.
We do not share your personal information with other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may use the information you provide to improve our website and services provided.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to change or remove information you think is incorrect. If you are aware that any information we hold about you has changed (e.g. change of address) then please let us know the changes that need to be made at the earliest opportunity.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you on payment of a prescribed fee which is reviewed annually; currently this is set at £20 and takes account of the resources we use to provide you with the information. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please write to us at ask, Elmsgate, Edington Road, Steeple Ashton BA14 6HP.
We have in place security procedures for the storage and disclosure of your personal information to prevent its loss, misuse, alteration or theft.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
The paragraph below explains the cookies we use and why.
Cookie – Google Analytics
Purpose – We collect information using Google Analytics cookies. The information is anonymous and does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google uses this information to compile reports on website activity for ask. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes described.
For further information on cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
How to delete cookies
For information on how to delete cookies on your website visit www.allaboutcookies.org select your browser and follow the instructions given.
- This website and its content is copyright of West Berkshire Parent Carer Forum. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for any copied content to external sources, the policies on this website relate solely to West Berkshire Parent Carer Forum.
- You may not, except with PDF’s express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.